Leeks are offered with an onion-like and mild taste. In its raw form, the vegetable is crispy and firm. The edible slices of these are the white base of the leaves (made above the roots as well as stem base), the light green chunks, and to a smaller extent the dark green portions of the leaves. Leeks come with an onion-like taste. These suffice as the excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin B6, copper, manganese, vitamin C, iron and folat. These have calcium, dietary fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
IQF Leek produced from fresh, selected top quality material comes from our farm, harvested and produced within 1 day.
Ingredients: Fresh Leek
- Appearance: No damage caused by disease or insects attacks.
- "">Flavor: spicy, without foreign flavor.
- Pesticides: According to the legislation of Europe.
- Mycotoxins: According to the legislation of Europe.
- Radioactivity: None.
- Total plate count: Max. 100000 CFU/g
- Coliformes: Max.1*102
- Staphylococcus aureus: NEG
- Bacillus Cereus: Max.1*103
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g: absence
- Non-vegetable foreign substances: Insects, worms, maggot worm: None
- Other foreign bodies: Non non-vegetable foreign bodies such as wood, plastic, stones, metals, hairs, excrements of animals etc.
- Vegetable typical foreign substances:
- Vegetable typical plant matter: Max. 5% (the leaves with blemish or small hole attacked by worm or yellow leaves)
- Oxidized, rotten, mouldy vegetable: None/10kg.
Shelf Life & Storage Condition:Two years from production. Must be stored in cool storage under 18 degree Celsius. It is fit for human consumption.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Packaging Size & Condition:
First packed in 10kg plain PE blank bag with one color printed to show basic product info, 1 bag is to be packed in 10kg loose cartoon.
Packaging Materials: Plastic bag, loose carton.
Labeling: (production date, expiry date, lot no., batch no., etc.) as per customer's requirements.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India