Product Code : IQF Spring onion
Also noted as scallions as well as green onions, Spring Onions are in fact extremely young onions, harvested before the corm has had a possibility to swell. Both the long as well as slender green tops and the lesser white bulb are edible. These are good either raw or cooked and have a kindred similar flavor to onions. These milder onions belong to the onion family and in some nations they are also popular as bunching onions. Spring onions are often applicable in Oriental cooking.
IQF Spring Onion produced from fresh, selected top quality material comes from our farm, harvested and produced within one day.
Ingredients: 100% fresh spring onion
- Appearance: No damages caused by disease or insect attacks.
- "margin: 0px; line-height: 0.47cm;" data-mce-style="margin: 0px; line-height: 0.47cm;">Flavor: spicy, without foreign flavor.
- Pesticides: According to the legislation of Europe.
- mycotoxines: According to the legislation of Europe.
- Radioactivity: None
- Total plate count: Max. 100000 CFU/g
- Coliformes: Max.1*102
Staphylococcus aureus: NEG
- Bacillus cereus: Max.1*103
- Salmonella: Absent in 25g:Absence
- None-vegetable foreign substances: Insects,worms,maggots worm:None
- Other foreign bodies: No none-vegetable foreign bodies such as wood,plastic,stones,metals,hair,excrements of animals etc.
- Vegetable-pypical foreign substances:
- Vegetable-typical plant matter: max.5%(ie.the leaves with blemish or small hole attacked by worm or yellow leaves) Oxidaive,rotten,mouldy vegetable: None/10kg
Shelf life & Storage condition:
- Two years from production. Must be stored in cold storage under 18 degree Celsius. This product is fit for human consumption!.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- First packed in 10kg plain PE blank bag with one color printed to show basic product info. ,1bag is to be packed in 10kg loose carton.
Packaging Materials: Plastic Bag, loose carton.
Labeling: (production date, expiry date, lot no., batch no, etc.) As per customer’s requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India